The definition of “remarkable” is “worthy of comment, to be notable.” By any standard, K&G Law Group is a remarkable firm — check here for updates and news about what makes our firm remarkable.
2019 News and Updates
January 4, 2019 — VaQuiTamLaw.com author Zachary Kitts quoted in Virginia Lawyers Weekly on pleading standards under the federal False Claims Act
2018 News and Updates
November 13, 2018 — Washington Post covers mistrial in DoD procurement fraud case
October 16, 2018 — DoD Procurement fraud trial begins in Eastern District of Virginia
April 1, 2018 — Healthcare Records, Qui Tam Whistleblowers and HIPAA published in Journal of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
February 1, 2018 — K&G Law Group Partner Zachary Kitts publishes How to be a Successful Qui Tam Whistleblower
2017 News and Updates
- October 5, 2017 — Four Men Charged in DoD Bribery and Kickback Conspiracy
- May 1, 2017 — Zach Kitts named to the 2017 edition of Virginia Super Lawyers magazine
2016 News and Updates
- July 15, 2016 — K&G Law Group Partner Zachary Kitts publishes updated chapter on Qui Tam Whistleblower litigation.
- May 7, 2016 — K&G Law Group Partner Zach Kitts speaks at annual Employment Law Update.
2015 News and Updates
- June 15, 2015 — K&G Law Group Partner Zachary Kitts is named to the 2015 edition of Super Lawyers Magazine.
- May 12, 2015 — K&G Law Group Partner Zachary Kitts is invited to attend the signing of the Maryland False Claims Act of 2015.
- January 1, 2015 — K&G Law Group Partner Zachary Kitts named to the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers In America for Qui Tam litigation.
- June 15, 2014 — K&G Law Group Partner Zachary Kitts is named to the 2014 edition of Super Lawyers Magazine.
• May 27, 2014 — K&G Law Group partner Zachary Kitts to speak at Ralph Nader’s Conference on the confluence of the right and left in American politics.
- April 4, 2014 — Virginia CLE publishes its 2014 edition of Employment Law in Virginia, including a chapter on qui tam litigation by K&G Law Group partner Zachary Kitts.
- June 15, 2013–K&G Law Group Partner Zachary Kitts is named to the 2013 Super Lawyers Magazine for Virginia.
- April 1, 2013–K&G Law Group, PLLC obtains jury verdict in the first wrongful termination lawsuit brought under the amended Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act.
- February 20, 2013–K&G Law Group partner Zachary Kitts testifies before the Maryland House of Delegates on the Maryland False Claims Act of 2013.
- February 11, 2013–Virginia Lawyers Weekly announces that K&G Law Group had the second largest settlement in Virginia for 2012.
- January 4, 2013–Supreme Court of Virginia appoints K&G Law Group Partner Zachary Kitts to a three-year term on the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board.
- January 24, 2013–K&G Law Group partner Zachary Kitts to speak at Virginia CLE seminar on law firm management.
- June 16, 2012–K&G Law Group Partner Zachary Kitts is named a 2012 Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine.
- February 8, 2012–Washington Post Capital Business column covers the formation of K&G Law Group, PLLC.